Our network was started in the context of an EU-funded Grundtvig partnership for adult education. We then continued to collaborate as part of an Erasmus + strategic partnership: Fostering Access to land for a new generation of agroecological farmers.
1- Strengthen practical knowledge to secure good land access
• Identifying relevant national organisations
• Understanding options for land tenure
• Developing specific knowledge and resources about several areas of work
2- Build citizen support for land access
• Building up knowledge and skills of volunteers/ local groups/ the public on European land context
• Engaging with other CSOs, in particular CSAs, farmers’ organisations, rural development organisations and others.
3- Contribute to the evolution of the support system for farmers’ A2L
The results of the project are all available on this website.