An association to rejuvenate Pyrenean mountainous areas and foster a new generation of shepherds
– 6 classes have completed courses at the School,
– 116 people have been trained to become organic farmers,
– 271 applications to enter the school have been received,
– 91 farmers have participated as tutors
– 64% of those trained go on to become established as organic farmers or shepherds and a further 7% become involved in the primary sector.
– The training course is recognised by the Catalan Department of Agriculture and gives qualified students eligibility for EU young farmers’ subsidies.
– The school offers a comprehensive advisory service to former students with the aim of consolidating their projects.