The BDLT aims to secure farmland in trust for affordable access for biodynamic farmers, for conservation, public access, sustainable and community connected farming and education.
– 37 acres saved from sale on open market for Tablehurst Farm Coop ongoing use.
– Rush Farm (160 acres) saved from Bank sale for family and biodynamic agriculture into the future
– Support and advice for a number of groups interested in setting up local farms
– Initiating a national land access action research proposal
– Supporting growing interest and awareness of the issues and needs regarding land for sustainable farming in the UK.